Heal Your Heart
Is this the perfect program for you?
- Did you recently get diagnosed with high cholesterol, abnormal lipid levels, high blood pressure, high triglycerides, or heart failure?
- Was your recent lipid panel abnormal or less than optimal?
- Has your doctor told you you are at risk for heart disease due to your family history?
- Do you have diabetes, low thyroid, or other metabolic disorders that put you at greater risk for heart disease?
- Did your doctor prescribe medication to manage your heart condition but you'd prefer to make lifestyle changes?
This coaching package may be great for you if you are ready to take control of your heart health and reduce your risk of life-threatening events, like heart attack or stroke. We will work together to determine a food-as-medicine and physical activity approach that will work best for you. We will address your lipid panel, diabetes risk (or current management if you've been diagnosed), omega-6 to omega-3 ratio, suspected micronutrient deficiencies, and more to provide focus for your personalized interventions.
How we'll work together:
- We will have an initial consult to review your health history, including any diagnoses and symptoms and your current lifestyle, including diet, physical activity, medication and substance use, stress, and daily routine.
- Based on your needs and results of your CardioMetabolic test, I will provide personalized nutrition education and help you create a plan to reach your goals.
- I will provide you with recipes, meal ideas, healthy meal guidelines, and supplement recommendations.
- In the remaining follow-up appointments, we will review your goals and problem-solve as needed, and I will provide additional education and support to meet your needs.